BY NAVROOP KAUR KHERA

5 mushrooms that you should never touch

Some of the most poisonous mushrooms in the world that you should never touch include...

Death Cap (Amanita phalloides)

It is the deadliest mushroom of all. It causes violent vomiting, lowers blood sugar levels, and other side effects after 6-12 hours of consumption.

Conocybe filaris

After 6–24 hours of consumption, it causes severe food poisoning.

Webcaps (Cortinarius species)

The poison in these mushrooms is called orellanin. Its symptoms show up after 2-3 days. This mushroom can even cause death if it's left unttreted

Autumn Skullcap (Galerina marginata)

Consumption of this mushroom causes diarrhea, vomiting, hypothermia, and liver damage. It can also cause death if left untreated.

Destroying Angels (Amanita species)

Its symptoms take 5–24 hours to appear and cause vomiting, delirium, diarrhea, liver and kidney failure. It can also lead to death.

HEALTH WRITEUPS

STAY UPDATED,

BY SEEING WHAT'S TRENDING,

WORLDWIDE