When you are mentally and physically healthy, you will be able to live a successful life. Arbonne Diet can enable you to achieve your ideal health. To stay healthy, active, and maintain the weight, you need to do exercise, diet, and even fast.
Yet, you will not be sure which method will be efficient for you to become healthy, fit, and lose weight all at the same time. However, Arbonne-Diet is productive in most cases. Still, there are some pros and cons of the diet program like any other diet.
Firstly, you need to understand why you want to lose weight and determine your goal. Secondly, understand your body physiology and psychology. Last but not least, understand the diet plan and program.
Protein shakes, detox teas, and metabolism boosters are part of every diet plan and are present in the most popular supplements. Although these supplements are available in almost every supplement store, people prefer to buy them from MLM companies.
ALSO READ: Healthy Food: Why Aren’t You Losing Weight?
MLM companies are multi-level marketing companies, and Arbonne is one of the most popular MLM companies. It sells supplements rich in nutrients, together with a diet plan known as the 30 Days of Healthy Living. Through this article, you will be able to understand the Arbonne-30 Days of Healthy Living program. You will also be able to determine whether it aids in weight loss or not.
What Does Arbonne Offer For Healthy Living?
The Arbonne-MLM Company offers everything you need, varying from vegan skincare to nutritional supplements with a healthy diet plan. The 30 Days of Healthy Living Diet Plan engages people with good and healthy lifestyle habits. Furthermore, you can purchase products from the official website online.
As per the claim of the MLM company, if an individual experiences digestive issues, low energy levels, or other general health concerns, it indicates that the body of that individual requires resetting. And that’s where the need for the diet comes in. Through the Arbonne-diet program, people remove foods to which they may be sensitive. It enables the body to revitalize from the inside out.
If you want to purchase products and follow the diet plan, you need to work with an independent consultant. The independent consultant is Arbonne’s representative and speaks on behalf of the company. Moreover, it is responsible for selling the products of the Arbonne-company and earning profit from each sale.
The consultant does not require a degree in nutrition or health-related field but has to sell nutritional supplements and provide diet recommendations. Through these instructions, individuals will adapt to a low-calorie diet and lose weight.
However, Arbonne products are expensive, restrictive, and inaccessible for many. Also, there is no scientific evidence that the products cause weight loss. Yet, the program is suitable as it encourages individuals to adapt to a healthy lifestyle.
Seven Instructions For 30 Days Of Healthy Living
According to the guide on the official website about 30 Days of Healthy Living, there are seven instructions that you must follow.
Step 1: Avoid Unhealthy Eating
The first step to begin following the “30 Days to Healthy Living plan” is to remove all the food items that Arbonne considers to be unbeneficial for health. Such food items include alcohol, coffee, dairy, wheat, gluten, and artificial sweeteners.
Also, try to avoid soy except for organic, non-GMO tempeh. Furthermore, try to avoid these edibles for at least 30 days. But as this step is somewhat elimination-diet, you should consult a qualified health professional before persuading with it.
Step 2: Be A Healthy Food Eater
Arbonne advises diet followers to add healthier foods to their diet, yet the Company does not give any specific meal plans and shares only some general tips. General tips include drinking plenty of water daily and eating a balanced amount of all nutrients.
Also, for energy maintenance, eat after every 4 hours and have an Arbonne shake in place of one meal. The shake includes:
- Two Scoops of Arbonne Essentials protein shake
- 1.2 cups (270 mL) of water or non-dairy and non-soy milk
- 1/3 cup (around 10 grams) of leafy greens or a scoop (7 grams) of Arbonne Green Balance powder
- 1/4 cup (about 40 grams) of fruit
- 1 tablespoon (16 grams) of peanut butter
More Instructions For Health
Step 3: Increase Physical Activity
Arbonne highlights the fact that physical activity and random movements are essential for not only losing body weight but also for physical and mental health. If you do cardio and aerobics, it will help to strengthen the heart and mind.
The Arbonne-company suggests joining a gym or taking up a new hobby that requires more physical activity like tennis or dancing.
Step 4: Management of Stress
Managing your stress levels is vital for healthy living. Moreover, you can try doing meditation, hiking, walking, and meeting your loved-ones to relieve yourself of stress. Reducing stress will help you avoid overeating or stress-eating that leads to gaining weight.
Step 5: Maintain Proper Sleep Cycle
Whatever your job is, do not compromise your sleep. You must get enough sleep, varying from 7 to 9 hours per night. Sleep disturbance can cause mood elevation and weight gain issues and lead to personality disorders. Thus, proper sleep is essential for health.
Step 6: Analyze Your Goals
Arbonne recommends people to monitor and analyze themselves to determine their progress towards achieving their goal.
Step 7: Plan Your Life After 30 Days
After completion of 30 Days, try to stick to a healthy lifestyle and follow the above six instructions. Also, continue to use all of the Arbonne products, including their 13 supplements.
Arbonne 13 Supplements
Arbonne suggests the followers of “30 Days to Healthy Living” to use 13 supplements to support their health. These 13 supplements include
- Digestion Plus: a supplement containing probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes.
- Herbal tea: a caffeine-free tea with nine botanicals, though the label makes no mention of the purpose and benefits
- Protein Shake: a vegan protein powder that provides 20 grams of protein per two scoops (40 grams).
- Energy Fizz Sticks is a powder containing ginseng, guava, and green tea that claims to increase alertness and mental performance.
- Daily Fiber Boost: 12 grams of fiber per scoop (16 grams)
- Healthy Skin Elixir: a powder containing hyaluronic acid and vitamin C that claims to improve skin, hair, and nail health
- Multivitamin powder: provides over 20 vitamins and minerals
- Mind Health Essentials: contains various “brain-boosting” ingredients to support brain function and energy levels
- Omega-3 Plus: algae and flaxseed-based omega-3s
- Body Cleanse: a product that claims to detoxify your body by “cleansing” your system
- Green Balance: a vegetable powder that provides one serving of vegetables and fiber per scoop (7 grams)
- Fit Chew: small chewable that claims to boost energy and relieve mental fatigue
- Protein Bars: plant-based bars that provide 10 grams of protein per bar
Apart from the 13 supplements, eating minimally processed meals with sufficient proteins, vegetables, and healthy fats is also necessary for achieving the best health condition.